Thursday, July 24, 2008

U-N-I - Road to the VMA's





Here are some pics from the MTV event that U-N-I was apart of last night. It was a LOT of fun and U-N-I had plenty of support. They put on a very energetic performance and won over some new fans in the process. Because my camera decided to die during my test shots, I couldn't get any of the show footage or any shots of the celeb judges like Kat Von D & Jayceon aka The Game. But luckily my good friends over at the Girth let me swipe a few (see the photo credits people). The camera will be in full effect for the Show on Friday at Crash Mansion. Once again JT's shirt was interesting...at first I was offended but it shows how much people pay attention to blogs these days.

1 comments:

Eighty's Baby Apparel said...

That shirt is lame. Yo you gotta forward me the pic I took with the ladies brotha, you know I need that.

U-N-I served that shit mayne.