Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Big Wy - Big Boys f. The Game, Mack 10, Jim Jones & More

Now I'm late on posting this track, but Big Wy of Inglewood is releasing this compilation soon.  Now the reason I'm posting this pic above is for something I found ironic...a while ago I was approached by two different contacts about doing artwork for Big Wy and some upcoming projects.  Now maybe my price (which wasn't high at the time nor is it now) scared him off...but after seeing this image all I can say is: HE SHOULDA HOLLA'D AT THE BOY!!!  Anywayz, enjoy the track.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im mad at the whole project. Not as a Crip, but just as a human being and an advocate against coonery.

mr. la said...

i can't get behind the movement b/c that's not my lifestyle (I can respect it)...but with the large names on the project i figured they could've gotten some better artwork done...JT's mixtape covers look better than this ish