Monday, September 22, 2008

Kidz in the Hall f. Estelle - Love Hangover (VIDEO)



Okay so my connect didn't come thru with the video last week as I'd hoped...but I spotted this on MySpace earlier today and I'm just getting around to posting it...obviously Eskay, Shake & Meka have beaten me to it...but oh well. I'm posting it because I told you my girl Aja (ohsoovain.blogspot.com) of The House of Pretty did the make-up for yet another Ethan Lader directed video. If you pay close attention you'll see some of LA's own. Namely El Prez, DNEZ & Polyester the Saint. Pay closer attention and u'll notice my ex girlfriend has a major role in this video (I snatched her from Jimmy Cozier awhile back) and DNEZ & Aja have a couple make out scenes. AJ...u were supposed to be on set doing make-UP, when did make-OUT become one of your job skills, lol. Enjoy people.
UPDATE: the MySpace video went down so i swiped this from OnSmash

1 comments:

Oh soo vain said...

Thanks for the post bestie! Hey...making out in front of the crew was kind've sexy. I like it. lol