Friday, September 26, 2008

POST 500 - INTRODUCING CHRIS FOCUS, A WORLD PREMIERE

I know I've kept ya'll waiting all day, but between my other duties and getting ready for this Vegas trip, and Blogger acting an ass at the slated time of delivery, there have been some setbacks.  Without further adieu though here it is:
So with the 500th post (how I posted this much stuff so fast ionno) I present to you something new and exclusive.  By way of FlipSide Music Group & Eazee Street Media, my blog will have the first "Resident Artist".  Everything done by this artist in particular as far as viral and web marketing will be done through Eazee Street first.  All videos, mixtapes, albums, events and merchandise will be dropped off to Eazee Street and then filtered into the streets.  Hailing from Leimert Park is Chris Focus...he's spit side by side with UNI, Mibbs of Pac Div, Diz Gibran, Melo KAN and other local talents.  Finishing school and getting the business end of his act down is why he is just ready to surface now.  Below is his new street single, California Soul from the forthcoming street album tentatively titled "What's Left?"  With production by Baby Boy (produced "How We Do It" by Lloyd f. Ludacris).  I was with Chris as he was working on this track and though he says he still has some things to tweak, I told him I had to have it.  So we agreed to drop it and see the reaction.  He's a beast so listen carefully, you might miss something...he's a beast.

So prepare to see something at least once a week from our artist Chris Focus aka the Undefeated Emcee.


BONUS: Speaking of World Premieres...here is a track Chris Focus recorded for his birthday party earlier this year at Les Deux, I'm sure he'll make another exclusive record for his next birthday party in January 09...ENJOY


YOUR OFFICIAL WEEKEND MUSIC!!! OH AND SAID SONG IS WHAT WE CALL UNWRITTEN, BEAT PLAYS, CHRIS GOES IN...SONG COMES OUT!!!

4 comments:

jinglin' baby said...

yooo this song is hooootttt!!! i'm glad to FINALLY hear some new music...

M* said...

WOW TWO SONGS AND IM A FAN!!!

GOOD LOOKS MR.LA


LIKE HE SAID 'SUNRISESUN[DOWN]SET'

M* said...

" So with the 500th post (how I posted this much stuff so fast ionno) " DUDE IM 300 POST IN RUNNIN AND I STARTED THIS IN AUGUST, I FEEL LIK A BLOGLOZER, BUT I SWEAR IM NOT! HAHA -- WE GETS IT IN.

Melo Kan said...

Yea mayne. Im feelin tha chit. still waitin on the LP...oh wait you kant put it out yet huh since i aint did my verse yet haha. Get em!