Saturday, September 20, 2008

THIS IS FOR YOU AJA!!!! - INSA X Rousseau



Because Aja posted pics of my guilty pleasure (Aubrey of Danity Kane) on her blog, I had to return the favor with some eye candy for her.  I know you want one in your house Aj.  Anyways...I've put ya'll up on INSA's art (provocative and stylish) in various posts like this, this and that one.  Here INSA collabs with design firm Rousseau to create this bubble hanging chair.  It is featured in the Designersblock 2008 show in London.  I just want to know where I can purchase one and does the girl come with it...

4 comments:

L.A., etc... said...

This is interesting. I'm always nervous in these chairs though, sexy or not. I feel like I'll be the lucky one to make that chain snap...soooo not sexy to be bottoms up in those boots. Or maybe it is. :}

*Can

Oh soo vain said...

I love you bestie! So umm...you buying me that? Xmas/Bday all in 1??? ;)

mr. la said...

Yo Can, it could be very sexy to be bottoms up with such boots ;P

I don't think u'll be the one to bring such a chair down tho

mr. la said...

hey best...if u're good for the rest of the year...u may end up unwrapping this on ya bday