Wednesday, October 29, 2008

EAZEE LIVING - CANVAS L.A.











In Downtown L.A. on 138 N. Beaudry Avenue is CANVAS L.A., and when I came across the website and saw the photos I thought this was pretty cool place to live. The modern look is real fly and the color schemes (for the complex and units, not the website) are easy on the eyes. The building even has a social lounge: Lounge 138, which is an outdoor/indoor place. There is a resident's club with billiards, gourmet kitchen, 2 sided fireplace and multiple plasma TV's. Screening room with 100" screen and 7.1 surround sound. Spa, cable, Rooftop Cloud Room, stainless steel appliances, and more...just go to the site for more details. I think I want to move here soon....

1 comments:

L.A., etc... said...

Absolutely love it! I want to move there myself. We could be neighbors! ~K