Tuesday, November 25, 2008

THE DIZ GIBRAN TAKEOVER - EVERY TUESDAY

The FCC gets it popping on Tuesdays...I mean we all love music.  And if you're a music lover/buyer like me then you remember running out on Tuesdays and copping someone's new album.  Well Tuesdays have that feel again...c/o of Whateyethought.com and Convinced we dropped that 2 for 1 earlier.  Well every Tuesday our fam Diz Gibran takes over at Ges' spot.  In honor of that occasion I'm dropping some 2006 Diz on you.  This is one of my fav's from Mr. Gibran.  We was just hanging last night and I told him I'd be dropping this today...he said he with it and gave me his blessing.  Then because I misplaced it...he dropped it in my inbox.  So enjoy this track like I do...u now have something to play this weekend.  So head over to KnowXOne right now and see the goodies Diz is dropping.

0 comments: