Wednesday, November 26, 2008

EAZEE LIVING - MARINA POINTE APARTMENTS











So when I cruise through the Marina, or when cut by it to get to Venice or Santa Monica I always see this complex.  I was sure it was pretty nice just judging from the exterior so I decided out of curiosity to check the spot out.  And I was right, it's very nice.  3 different floor plans with lots of plush features...and the communal amenities aren't shabby either.  In the actual units you get features like wood flooring, granite countertops, two-tone paint, great views, stainless steel appliances and walk-in closests.  The complex features Heated Pool and Spa, Saunas, Executive Conference Room, Fitness Center, Fountain Lounge Courtyard, and more...check it out at www.MarinaPointeApartments.com.  Oh, the plush place also comes at a plush price...but if can afford the luxuries and great access to the beach areas...you can't complain.

0 comments: