Tuesday, November 25, 2008

MAMA I MADE IT (Sort of...) - EAZEE GETS BLOGGED

So today is mom's bday...and ironically her son (one of your favorite "bloggers") gets blogged about today.  I've had homies send me shout outs...but it feels pretty good to actually get a write up (small but cool) about myself, my endeavors and my blog.  I'm not into promotion of myself (personally) on my blog but I thought this was worth mentioning.  My fam Ken Billups launched his blog today and surprised me with his first Community Spotlight being me...so check my writeup  over there NOW!!!  Ken Billups is very active within the local community with various programs that benefit the youth.  It is that passion to help, serve and create change that makes him a valued colleague.  So check out his blog everyday after you leave here (or include him among your blog stops) and see what he has cooking.  Expect a good amount of substance and thought provoking posts that relate to our Los Angeles communities and beyond; as well as some more informal thoughts of a young man residing in LA.  Thanks again Ken.  And be on the lookout for Ocean's LA & their 3rd Annual Holiday Gala(website up soon).  The grand upscale event raises money for Ken's non-profit: CLIMB Inc.  This non-profit creates several programs to assist inner city youth in Los Angeles County.

3 comments:

Eighty's Baby Apparel said...

People always recognize hard work fam. Keep it on up. See ya at the top.

Oh soo vain said...

We da besttttt!

jinglin' baby said...

womp womp lol...jk...congrats brandon!