Monday, November 24, 2008

MIGUEL- MISCHIEF SUNDAYS @ HUSH LOUNGE











I rolled through Miguel's show like I said I was going to do...and I had a blast.  Miguel got off a lot of those bangers from the mixtape, including Strawberry Amazing, Ooh Ahh, Dig, Supernatural and his singles Sure Thing & Quickie.  Teedra Moses popped up as a surprise guest and did her anthem No More Tears...the ladies were thoroughly pleased last nite.  So fellas next time Migs has a show...get over to it...bring a date, or mingle with the sexy single ones in the house.  Blu was also in attendance.  Got a chance to meet him...cool cat.  Shout out to Jeannae Rouzan for getting me the flicks and video...I opted not to bring my camera that night.  I won't explain why however.  Oh and if you didn't know...Ms. Rouzan is partly responsible for those BET Hip Hop Award Ciphers...more on that later this week.

0 comments: