Friday, November 28, 2008

PAC DIV LIVE at CLUB NOKIA w/ NAS










PAC DIV @ CLUB NOKIA with NAS from Eazee Media on Vimeo.

So Like and Mibbs of Pacific Division aka PAC DIV invited Chris Focus and I out to their performance Wednesday at the brand new Club Nokia in downtown LA.  The venue is fly and the show was dope...well it was good.  I know I've seen better Nas performances...but more about Nas in the upcoming post.  This post is about our boys Pac Div.  They held it down and repped LA great.  By the end of their set, anyone who wasn't rocking when they took the stage was jocking them at that point.  Along with Chris Focus was J. Madison, Dom Kennedy, Carter, Dana of Elle Bon Claire and other guests.  When that track Mayor hit...we all took the stage and got our Mayor dance in. Everyone will be doing that dance soon enough. 

1 comments:

M* said...

haha U WERE there!! wasnt it a HOTT azz shoW!!!

MY BRO WANTED TO C NAS- I WAS LIK I ALREADY SAW HIM, BUT WHEN I FOUND OUT PAC DIV WAS COMIN I HAD EXTRA HYPENE$$ to me. i couldnt wait to hear TASTE. my new fav is Fareal and Mayor--smh @ that dance.lets take it globaL L.a.

as for that nokia place it was cool, i was in love and impressed w/ the sound system!!! BEATIN for dayzz.