Wednesday, December 31, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR from EAZEE STREET

Happy New Year from Eazee aka Mr. L.A. Be safe tonight as we head into 2009...there is plenty to do all over Los Angeles, but there are plenty of cops, drunks, and dummies as well. Hopefully your 2008 was successful and can be built on for more success in 2009. I saw alot of friends/fam come along way in 2008 and they're still on their grind(s) going into 2009. I will return in 2009 with more features as well as the ones that have built the base thus far. I've been keeping up with the usual...so I'll have video of Elle Bon Claire's Xmas show, pics from the Holiday Gala, pics from & video from the EchoPlex, video of UNI's show at Dakota Lounge, pics from Chris Focus & Aja's bday party, and some new music from local hip hop artists...so if you haven't noticed I've been on vacation...but 2009 I'm back with no letups...FCC is that train you're going to want to catch...I holla Street Wanderers...thanks for your support in 2008, let's keep getting it in 2009.

0 comments: