Friday, December 19, 2008

Melo KAN x Eazee Street | The Vault Series Day 24

As we continue on...so my computer crashed this morning and now I have to do things by committee of the shared computer and whoever else's computer I can put hands on to do things today. GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTT!!! So sarcastic and annoyed is my mood...so I chose this Melo KAN track because it has the sound and feel of what I'm going through mentally RIGHT NOW!!! Melo going in over this Slim Thug classic (Still Tippin'), some believe this track was aimed at everyone's "favoritie" west coast rapper since Snoop...ionno. But this should make me a feel a tad better or prolong the mood I'm in...listen to it and you can understand where I'm coming from...
"...your marketing team is genius I ain't denyin' you that, ya skillset, undeniably wack..." -Melo KAN

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Please tell me he's talkin bout Game...

Unknown said...

Ps. What up B!?!?!?

mr. la said...

whaddup ANG...i'm chillin' staying busy ya know...

as far as the target on this track...i leave that to the people...i'm technically media...so I can't make