Friday, December 19, 2008

THE WEEKEND






OKAY SO THIS IS WHAT U NEED TO DO: 2Nite go to Central, my girl Lindsay J is putting on a nice Red Carpet BET event at Central and/or visit Element for Gheren Vitte & Elevated LA's Holiday party. Saturday put your good clothes on (suits, ties, gowns, and nice dresses) and hit the Oceans LA (tix are selling fast) 3rd Annual Holiday Gala. Rest up and hit Dakota Live (the old Temple Bar in Santa Monica) and check out UNI...coming fresh off a plane from NYC (more on that later) and if you got pull like me head over to Entree after and party with Keri Hilson. Alright...now you know where to go and where to BE!!!! YESSSSSSS!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

fasho fasho, looks like some nice stuff poppin off.

u need to go peep my blog man, 1standforemost.blogspot.com theres an event tuesday featuring pac div, dom kennedy, ur bro/chris focus and some otha cats its the LAX holiday party, u can snag it from my blog.

mr. la said...

I already know about that one...gotta let all this other stuff breathe first tho...i mean u already know LAx is my family...i got them covered next week...but good lookin...

and I've peeped the blog...i keep forgetting to add sum blogs to my side roll

bananaclipse(3.0) said...

I'll be in the house at the UNI Dakota joint