Thursday, April 30, 2009

FLOSS ANGELES VIDEO PHOTOS c/o WHATEYETHOUGHT



Here are a few photos to tease ya'll with from the Floss Angeles video shoot that went down last weekend.  We were all over the city and wrapped the shoot at Ladera Park.  Thanks to all those who came down to Ladera Park for the water fight and cameo scenes.  As you can see above we hung with the FCC fam as well as Bad Lucc, Mykestro and some lovely ladies.  I had a thing for lil Gabby but I kept it professional...but now that it's over, tell her to holla at me ASAP!!!  OH, when I get the pics from my camera uploaded I will have more for you.  Ek5obition, DRG and more have photos as well...I'll find a way to get them all together for you to view.  Thank E Dub for these and check out more of his pics over here.

0 comments: