Tuesday, June 23, 2009

PROBLEM - MOTOR BIKE

With some changes on the business end that will not be disclosed here, Problem has been working hard and pumping out new material. This is the tentative radio single entitled Motor Bike and has a bit of the flavor of his last radio smash "Wherever You Like". I also have a track which will probably be the street single...it features DJ Quik and Jim Jones...if you act right I'll probably drop that tomorrow. For now download this and hit up Problem with feedback. It's not mastered yet so consider this a preview. Produced by 1500 or Nothin'!!!


2 comments:

Max Gibson said...

Dope topics, dope art. Especially loving the architecture. Keep it up.

Max Gibson
wineandbowties.com

mr. la said...

thank u Max...yo send me your actual email when you get a sec man. I like what you have going on over there too...holla at me