Monday, November 30, 2009

SNOOP DOGG x DJ QUIK f. NIPSEY HU$$LE : HOW THE WEST WAS ONE (PHOTO RECAP)





































































Finally got the pictures from the concert up.  As you can see the west coast was heavily represented with a balance of new and old.  Nipsey held it down for the new west as did Problem as he was the surprise guest of DJ Quik and got Quik's set started off right.  Quik also brought 2nd II None with him and they ran through plenty classics.  Snoop closed up with a mix of old and new.  His surprise guests included DPG, The Lady of Rage, RBX, Too Short and Xzibit.  He was able to run through hits from the Death Row days all the way to songs from the upcoming album Malice In Wonderland.  It was a good night.  Some miscommunication ended up in my media pass disappearing but I made the best with the camera I was able to get in plus the limited access I was given.  I have more pics but I was feeling these the most.

0 comments: