Friday, January 22, 2010

JOSH THEORY'S INVOCATION: A (2)DOPE FREESTYLE



My folks over at 2Dopeboyz are starting a Freestyle Friday, they pick the beat and a rapper to connect and post the results.  Well this week, Josh Theory of Language Artz steps in to rip Invocation by Common.  A different Language Artz' member will spit next week.  Lyrics are below, download below that:



Mic is in session
no rapper alive can put me in a freezer
my life ends when God sends the subpoena
the angel of death is the bailiff
Gabriel I speak in a loud cadence 
never hell, I'm on heavens playlist
for scrubs this is a brain cesarian,
section your rhymes old you octogenarians 
I'm black skin but with the white heart of an aryan
evil, 
the ethiopian Evil Knievel
I'm doing stunts on this track, the crowd requested a 2nd act
I do a doughnut to reverse it back
courts in session, I'm judge Theology
thought for food the verse infused with collard greens
I only know 2 other rappers with my skill
one is in the mirror the others was born still
fuck a pen pass the quill stab an octopus the ink spill
soak it up write, welcome to Hitsville 
and no apologies
for being sicker than having sex with a malaria infested nude colony
I'ma rare breed achieving the impossible J,
bare backing asian mermaids in the Galapagos
No emcee can see me
mind as well say I'm George Washington's son that was born out of slavery




0 comments: