Wednesday, March 24, 2010

RUBY HORNET TV ep.7 - J. COLE (VIDEO)


It sucks that I know so much about the background of this interview and what Ruby Hornet was doing in Austin for SXSW, BUT I can't tell ya'll anything.  For now just enjoy the clip.  Sidenote: who remembers when I showed J. Cole on this site as he did his first LA show with UNI at LMU???  And remember when I said Eazee Street would be supporting him from here on out...?  Yeah so tell me how many blogs were down with J. Cole before the Roc Nation deal...

DJ RTC of RubyHornet.com sits down with J. Cole while for an in-depth interview in the Lone Star state. J. Cole talks about how life has changed since a year ago, how the response has gone from hype to props, and distinguishing himself from other up and coming artists without being a jerk. Check it out.


0 comments: