Friday, March 26, 2010

SHAWN CHRYSTOPHER , EL PREZ & J the S (prod. NUMONICS) - SHOOTIN' COPS (DOWNLOAD)


Speaking of Shawn Chrys...

As my album "Being Cool Doesn't Pay The Bills" drops this Monday, March 29th, I wanted to share a no DJ version of my record with Shawn Chrystopher, El Prez and J The S. The track is entitled "Shootin' Cops" and features J on the hook with Shawn starting off the record with one of my favorite verses from him. This is basically my IM KING anthem as all four of us have connections to the brand.

"Being Cool Doesn't Pay The Bills" will be made available by DJBooth.net and IMKING.com on March 29th and features Donny Goines, Reks, Sene, Co$$, Shawn Jackson and more. The 21 track LP is mixed by DJ RTC of Ruby Hornet & Closed Sessions with art by UNKLE LUC and mastering by Hazardis Sounds.



0 comments: