Friday, April 30, 2010

WOODY f. CHARLES HAMILTON - RESET


You may ask why Charles Hamilton, well honestly he just happens to be the artist on the track leaked from a project by Woody.  If you don't know, Woody produced one of my favorite tracks on Animal Style: The Real World.  He has a project dropping which I'll let him explain to you:

In recent months, I have collaborated with a lot your favorite artists (Shawn Chrystopher, ADD-2, Charles Hamilton, XV, Nero, Show Tufli, ESSO, QuEST, El Prez, Frank Ramz, S-Preme + More...).  I have compiled songs from different projects and leaks into one body of work, also threw in an unreleased song I did with Charles Hamilton called "Reset".  Enjoy these songs over the weekend, I will be releasing the instrumentals early next week (along with a few bonus instrumentals).

So below is the Charles Hamilton track and you can go here to see the promo video.  Shouts to El Prez for sending this over.





0 comments: