Wednesday, July 28, 2010

EAZEE LIVING: 1010 WILSHIRE













So since I'm here pretty much I figured what better way to bring back Eazee Living then with this building here.  A plush residence that comes with everything...the place is furnished, the architecture is modern and it feels like you live in a hotel permanently.  They offer field trips for residents as well as countless events for them on the rooftop.  A gym on the roof right across from the pool and jacuzzi.  Grills so you can BBQ while your guests swim.  There is a happy hour with complementary drinks, big screens to watch games in the cabanas on the roof.  Spectacular views of downtown LA's skyline including the Staples Center, as well as the city of Los Angeles.  Not only from the roof but from the living spaces.  It's a great place to really push that Los Angeles lifestyle.  So next time I twitter about I'm going swimming and I invite you...maybe you'll hit me back.  If you want to see and learn more about 1010 Wilshire you probably want to go here.  Oh sidenote, Diddy has already thrown a party up on the roof...the only other non-resident to do so was ME, lol.  From what I hear there are no vacancies as of right now but I'm trying to snatch one of so.






0 comments: