Wednesday, September 29, 2010

SMKA x A3C: 2010 A3C MIXTAPE pt. 1

Here is part one, so I'm already curious to see who and what is on part 2.  There are a few names you should recognize on the tracklisting below...I'm hoping (expecting) that a few more of the homies will be on the second part.  I know there will be plenty of Los Angeles representation at A3C so the mixtape should reflect that...

1. 1982 (Statik Selektah & Termanology) ft. Bun B & Masspike Miles - "You Should Go Home"
2. Chaundon – "Y'all Don’t Want It"
3. Diamond District – "I Mean Business"
4. Aleon Craft – "Yoga Flame"
5. Mistah FAB ft. Lil Boosie & Yo Gotti – "Done It All"
6. Sha Stimuli – "Am I Different pt. 2"
7. Soul Khan ft. Akie Bermiss – "Fahrenheit"
8. Crooked I – "Everythang Dirty"
9. Cymarshall Law & Skit Slam (Everliven Sound) ft. El da Sensei - "Elements"
10. Punchline ft. Wordsworth – "Don’t Get Married"
11. Jean Grae ft. Styles P & Talib Kweli – "R.I.P."
12. Killer Mike & T.I.P – "Ready Set Go"
13. RE ft. Short Dawg – "Feelin' Some Kinda Way"
14. The Jacka ft. Andre Nickatina – "Glamorous Lifestyle"
15. Spectac & Amiri – "As If"
16. Senor Kaos ft. Fresh Daily – "You Couldn’t Relate"
17. Young Scolla – "Stare"
18. Thee Tom Hardy – "I’m Grinnin'"
19. Joe Scudda – "Open For Business"
20. Cloudeater – "Decade"

0 comments: