Monday, November 29, 2010

NICKI MINAJ: MY TIME NOW via MTV (VIDEO)


I have a thing for Nicki, NO I am not a fan of Nicki Minaj exactly; but I respect her grind and her ability to rap. It's just her sound that I don't think is necessarily for me. BUT I must say that this documentary was dope as hell. I have a true respect for her now after seeing and hearing her goals, what she's done to get to this point and her desire to provide for her family. Getting to see some of these artists personally helps gather more interest in an artist and respect for them. I think more pieces like this by the "majors" are needed. You can't always "get to know" an artist by reading 140 characters or "liking" their newest photo gallery...sometimes you need more substance. Even if you don't like Nicki Minaj, check this video out. I think it's about 7 parts to this that run one after the other. If you like Nicki, Pink Friday is in stores now.


0 comments: