Monday, January 24, 2011

JO WELL & DJ DVIOUSMINDZ - DOLLARS & SENSE EP (MUSIC DOWNLOAD)



Yooo...what's good everybody..so here it is..the Dollars & Sense EP... this is what I consider to be some of my best work to date....DviousMindZ did his thing with the beats..the whole project has a real soulful vibe...bang this in your speakers! I wanna thank everyone, and every site, that has supported us with all #AntidotesMusic, the Jo Well & DJ DviousMindZ Nickel & Diming EP, Beautiful Change, A West Side Story Mixtape, Beat The Classics, everything!...thank you to Phenomenon for the art and the collaboration...also wanna thank DJ I.AM.JAM, Cee Nario, Markfader..and Jansport J and Robert De Boron for the collabs on the bonus tracks I threw on here..so download, enjoy, and spread the music!.thank you again.. - Jo Well





0 comments: