Tuesday, March 8, 2011

21ST LONG BEACH STEP SHOW f/ KENDRÉ (PHOTO RECAP via EAZEE STREET)























Over the weekend I headed out to Long Beach to catch the 21st Annual Step Show.  I was only there for a limited time but I caught some photos of the little homie Kendré performing and hanging out.  I also ran into the Milwaukee homie DJ Willie Shakes while he was educating people on safe sex practices with his Terminator Brand "Wet" packs in hand.  Ran into the homies Nerd (who was hosting) and Von Jackson taking some pics (he was also sponsoring).  Oh and my cousin and some of my other good friends would be upset if I didn't post a pic of the Kappas doing their thing.  Cashmere has some other pics up you can check out here.  Heard a video recap is coming from them as well...


1 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the love!