Thursday, April 28, 2011

ASHLEY OUTRAGEOUS EXCLUSIVE: J.U.S.T.I.C.E. LEAGUE INTERVIEW (VIDEO)


Ms. Outrageous sits down with the duo that's been making some pretty special production over the years, details below:

In Part 1 of my sit down with Rook Beats & Kenny Barto of the J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League, I got into asking them about the track they're working on with Mobb Deep in which came to my radar after a brief video leaked out last week of some studio mole recording. I'm a M.O.B.B. fan, how could I not ask? They also let me know that they will be dropping an album with crooks and castles soon entirely produced by them featuring new and established artists. We then ventured off into taking about leaks over the Internet. If it affects them as much as the artist.. listen to Rook's theory haha. But despite all that, The J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League lets us know they've been working with Drake, Young Jeezy, Keyshia Cole, & more as well as switching lanes.. this should be interesting


0 comments: