Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Noa James - The Adventures Of Young Orca [MUSIC DOWNLOAD]



I can honestly say that when it comes to L.A. music, I'm THE most versed in it. But that doesn't mean that I don't get some help and guidance along the way. As far as the I.E., if it weren't for Noa James and BlackCloud Music...I would have been ignorant to the vast amount of talent out that way. And with Noa James as an artist it's been great to see his growth [along with Curtiss King] and where it's gotten them now. Now on the Road to Paid Dues with MURS, Noa is getting to take the I.E. and Southern California to places all over the country. But that doesn't mean he's too busy to give us new music. He has a new EP called "The Adventures of Young Orca". Check it out

Noa James - The Adventures of Young Orca

0 comments: