Monday, March 4, 2013

TerrEnce Clayton - Ro's Son Instrumental Album




It took a minute but I got around to checking some things in my inbox and I came across a lil kite from my mans Banana Clipse. He always keeps me in the loop about producer Terrence Clayton and I should do my due and keep ya'll in the loop as well. Listen, download and so forth.

After starting off the year producing Casey Veggies'  "Fuck Witchu", IE by way of LA producer TerrEnce Clayton is back with the follow up to 2011's instrumental album reLAx. The instrumental album is titled Ro's Son Instrumental LP. It is a representation of what has influenced his style growing up in LA. TerrEnce is currently preparing for his first Major Producer showcase at this years SXSW. - Banana Clipse

TerrEnce Clayton - Ro's Son Instrumental Album


0 comments: