Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Air Jordan 11 “Yeezy” Confirmed for Holiday Release



Nahhhhhhh...I've been off my kick game lately, well at least on the site, but I had to come back and address these. This is a horrible idea, a horrible execution but for some reason I'm sure the hypebeasts are salivating at these images. Not just salivating but creating an account to save money for it, sharing pics with their friends, fantasizing over the girls that won't actually swoon over them after seeing them in the shoes. But I'm going to shut up and let ya'll tell it. Shouts to the homies from Kicks On Fire for sharing the images.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, this was KoF's April fools joke...

mr. la said...

I know I'm late...I just really wanted to say something because there were people really butt hurt that they weren't coming out