Tuesday, June 29, 2010

LEIMERT PARK ARTWALK (PHOTO RECAP)























So I hit up the 1st Leimert Park Artwalk this past Sunday and had a pretty enjoyable afternoon.  Got to see some folks of the art world I hadn't seen in ages, peeped some "hipster chicks" and got a good feeling of culture from my neighborhood.  I also made sure to go out there to check out a hip hop show at KAOS as well.  I was able to catch Curtiss King live for the first time and I was very pleased with what I saw.  The dude produced his own tracks, beasted them as an emcee and might have even been his own hype man (and technically DJ).  I also got to see Lite perform who I hadn't seen onstage in maybe a year.  It was good to see him do his thing as well.  Check out a good amount of pics...including Cire's tattoo in memory of Dolla.  I'll probably put all the other pics I took on my Facebook or something...I'll put a link up when I do.  Shout out to Chris Focus for rolling with me to the Artwalk as well.


0 comments: