Saturday, April 13, 2013

New Balance 890 V3 “Boston Marathon” via @KicksOnFire



I haven't paid attention to New Balance kicks in a minute, BUT I'd be lying if I said these didn't catch my attention. I may never go out of my way to buy them, but if I saw them in person I might be interested. The colorway itself is what got me. Spotted this at Kicks On Fire, I'll let them explain after the jump with a few photos as well.

Paying homage to this year’s Boston Marathon is a two piece collection of New Balancesneakers, which includes the New Balance 990 V3 and the New Balance 890 V3. Here we’re getting a detailed look at the 890 pair. The sneaker is composed of synthetic and mesh, all the while taking on a purple base, while red and yellow tones serve as accents.

Other features include some glow-in-the-dark elements, 3M reflective details, and a Paul Revere graphic. The graphic refers to the fact that the marathon will take place on April 15th, which is Patriots’ Day in the state of Massachusetts. Find the kicks through shops like Packer or get them directly from New Balance.






0 comments: